The Great Scam of 2020
The Coronavirus Will Soon Be Recognized as the Great Scam of 2020March 30, 2020 | by Gunner Steele
You didn't think it would go this far, did you? Did you really think that the United States government, at any level, including local cities and small states, would issue legal orders demanding that you stay inside your house and forbidding you from assembling in groups—including church services?
Well, it's happened! We're already here. We are living in a day of absolute government over-reach and in a martial law type environment. For those who don't know, the definition of "Martial Law" is simply: military government, involving the suspension of ordinary law.
And guess what, it is all a scam! Everything going on right now is a scam! It is not real. We are being swindled out of our rights—all in the name of protecting citizens from a hardly-even-dangerous disease, that is nowhere near as dangerous as other diseases we live with and are exposed to EVERY DAY.
And here's the problem—the social pressure involved in speaking the truth against this hysteria is so high, so strong, and so ridiculous, that NO ONE is willing to speak the truth about it, for fear of retribution by the Coronavirus Jihad.
And the big problem with this jihad, is that it is made up of not only the usual suspects—like the mainstream media, socialist morons, libtards, snowflakes, twinkies, and social justice warriors—but this time the list includes right-wing talk show hosts, conservative "pundits," and libertarian leaders. They've all come together to ensure that the rest of us peons stay inside and obey the government "for the good of us all."
It's so insane, that if you dare leave your house for "non-essential" reasons, you are told that you are going to be responsible for the deaths of other people because of your insensitivity, carelessness, and stupidity.
Why Is This Happening?You've probably been wondering WHY your favorite conservative or right-wing talking head has joined the likes of the left in the Coronavirus Jihad, demanding that you obey orders like a good little lemming, right? Well, I'm going to tell you why—it's because they are FEARFUL.
They are fearful that in the end, it is possible, that this epidemic could turn out worse than anything before, that hundreds of thousands, or even millions of Americans could die, and they don't want to be caught "holding the bag" when a tragedy like this happens, and people turn back and ask them, "Why didn't you take it seriously? Why didn't you warn us? Why did you play this down?"
And that fear paralyzes the logical part of their brains—and turns them into idiots—just like the left. People on the left are on the left because they lack the ability to think, to process things rationally, or to be logical.
And FEAR is the greatest drug of all time—the greatest means of altering rational thought and logical processing.
So here we are. Having our rights stripped from us, with seemingly nobody resisting and nobody saying anything. And regular people standing back obeying orders like good sheeple, AFRAID of resisting or thinking contrary to mainstream thought.
Look around, my friend, all of this hysteria leads to one single solitary conclusion—you and I are being scammed. This is all a scam.
I didn't say it was a "hoax," nor did I say the coronavirus itself is a scam. Rather, I said you and I are being scammed. Therefore, the coronavirus craze is nothing more than the Great Scam of 2020. But it is one that people will be very slow to admit—if ever. Because who wants to admit that they did and/or said nothing, when their rights were being stripped away from them, right in front of their faces? And when they were conscious and aware of it happening! Literally watching it, as it happened, with their eyes wide open!
Let me help you understand what I mean…
We're Being ScammedAccording to the Oxford Dictionary, a "scam" as a noun is "a fraudulent scheme or action." And the verb form of "scam," in other words, to scam someone means: to use deception to deprive (someone) of money or possessions.
So, to get "scammed" means to be deprived of money or possessions through deceptive or fraudulent means. It is that simple. That's the definition.
I don't know about you, but to me, my greatest possessions are my conscience and my liberty. So much so, that I can't have one without the other and so much so that I'm willing to sacrifice my life before I sacrifice these possessions.
America was built on the principle of LIBERTY before all. Untold gallons of blood have been shed on all populated continents of the world to ensure our FREEDOM and our LIBERTY here in America.
Everything about us, our culture, and our way of life is built on this principle. And nobody has been able to take away our basic liberties no matter what they have tried.
But then, a virus shows up. A "novel coronavirus" which produces a minor disease called COVID-19 with cold and flu-like symptoms, and the whole world goes insane? Really? Over a virus? That was it? That's all it took?
My friend, do I really need to remind you of what has been going down in the last few weeks?
- "Free" American citizens are being charged, fined, and arrested for having parties in their own homes.
- New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy actually said in a tweet, "We will crash your party. You will pay a big fine. And we will name & shame you until EVERYONE gets this message into their heads." Fearmongering and Soviet-style intimidation tactics at it's highest level from a Governor of a free state in a free country?
- New York City Mayor and evolved pond-scum Bill de Blasio said, "If you go to your church and attempt to hold services after having been told so often not to, our enforcement agents will have no choice but to shut down those services.” Yes, in the land of the free and the home of the brave, Christians are being denied the right to have church!
- The Coronavirus Jihad is now so influential that churchgoers who have attended church services, in spite of coronavirus hysteria, are getting fired because "employers saw photographs online of them attending services."
I could go on and on, but you already know. These are all examples of our rights being stripped from us—right before our eyes. In other words, we're being swindled out of our most prized possessions. We're being scammed!
Let me remind you of what our 1st amendment actually says:
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
Everyone focuses on the fact that the 1st Amendment secures our "freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and freedom of press," but hardly anyone remembers the other 2 explicit rights:
- The right of the people peaceably to assemble
- The right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
These are our Constitutional RIGHTS! And if they were forceably taken from us, we would exercise our second amendment rights and tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine!
But with the proper execution of FEAR, with the instilling of intense levels of baseless FEAR, the American sheeple stand back and say, "Go ahead. Take my rights. Shut down my church. Prevent me from living my faith. Abuse me and force me to live according to your dictates. I won't do or say anything. I know you are doing what is best for all. Because if I exercise my rights, somebody might sneeze. Somebody could end up with a cough. And others could get achy."
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!
You are being scammed. And remember the definition of "scam" is to have your possessions taken away from you by deceptive of fraudulent means. Well, yes, that is what is happening now. You are being scammed because the Coronavirus FEAR is deceptive and fraudulent.
I said it before and I'll say it again, and NO, I'm not afraid to say so. I'm not afraid and I am therefore still using logic and rationale to make my conclusions. If you are emotional and fearful, not one drop of logic that I make, nor one ounce of a rational argument will make sense to you—because you think you're going to die, or even worse—you think you're going to kill someone because you breathed. So NO I'm not afraid to say that you're a useful idiot if you buy into the coronavirus craze.
Here are 5 reasons why I am not afraid of the Coronavirus:1. I accept that people die from disease. I have already stated publicly that I believe the "novel coronavirus" that causes COVID-19 is a real virus that will really kill real people in the real world. And I accept that. I've already gone so far as to state that I think it will kill A LOT of people. Thousands. Probably hundreds of thousands. And like I said, I accept that.
But nowhere in my conscious, in the Bible, nor in the Constitution, is it required that the rights of all people be eliminated because of the fear of the spread of a disease. We've never done this before. Our founding fathers faced contagious diseases worse than our own, and nothing like this ever happened.
Our ancestors faced Spanish Flu and polio, and yet we never took away people's rights. In 2009, right after Barack Obama was inaugurated (he was the first black president, just so you know), our nation faced the Swine Flu epidemic which infected up to 89 million Americans (nearly 30% of our population) and killed over 12,000 Americans (possibly as high as 18,000), and we collectively DID NOTHING about it. We did not shut down anything! And we did not take away anyone's rights. People are still dying today of swine flu, by the way. We didn't eradicate it.
In short, people die from diseases. It's terrible. But it is part of life and the sooner you come to accept that, the more rational your thought processes can be.
2. I've already had chicken pox, the flu, bad colds, and COVID-19. Yup, I've had 'em all and COVID-19 was the least of my worries. In my case (and I realize it is different for everyone), the only symptom I had was a persistent dry cough. I couldn't stop coughing and that meant that I couldn't get any sleep for 2 nights. It was terrible. But I got it over it in a few days. My daughter also had COVID-19, and she had a relatively severe case. She was down for about 10 days, after having terrible symptoms—fever, cough, aches, pain, shortness of breath—the whole works. She cried and complained and said it was the "worst thing ever." But still she was back in action after a little over a week. And it was nowhere near as bad as when I got the flu.
So the point is this—COVID-19 is real, but it's just not that scary. I mean, for crying out loud, a ton of people who test positive COVID-19 don't even have symptoms!
And even if it was scary and dangerous, I wouldn't let it take my rights away.
3. I don't believe COVID-19 is any more contagious than the flu. First of all, let's all recognize that the flu is very contagious. And yet we live with it every year. Yet for some strange reason, without any empirical evidence, we are being told that COVID-19 is "so contagious" that you have to stay locked up in "quarantine."
But where is the evidence? The answer? There is none.
I recently spoke with members of Congress about this and I was told that the case that was made to Congress was based on the "potential impact" of the spread of the disease. That's right. "Potential impact." Well, think about it—you can use that standard to do anything, because anything can "potentially" cause anything! But this is the argument made for Congress members (who bought it up by the way), and this is the precedent that has been set for the future. Anything that has a high level "potential impact" can strip you of all constitutional rights. Welcome to a brave new world.
4. The statistics are all bogus. If you actually think the statistics they're putting out are accurate, then you're a total numbskull. Come on, you should know better than that. First of all, how many thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people already got COVID-19, got over it, and never got put into the numbers? So while one person, who already has a compromised immune system, and was going to die from the flu, or pneumonia, or something else, gets a new symptom, goes to the hospital, tests positive for COVID-19, and then dies and gets added to the "body count" for COVID-19, thousands more, got COVID-19, stayed home on their own, got over it quickly, and their numbers never got added to any statistic.
There is not a single, solitary, self-respecting statistician on planet earth who would be willing to permanently attach their credentials or reputation to any of the COVID-19 statistics being tossed around in the news. It's all bogus! But the problem is that any real or honest reporting of the true statistics would not be scary and would not fit the FEAR narrative being forced down your throats.
Not to mention the internet and social media are flooded with stories of people whose deaths and family member's deaths have been falsely attributed to COVID-19. Hmmm. What do you call that? You know when the media gets onboard peddling false information to fit a narrative? Yeah, its fake news…but more importantly, it's PROPAGANDA! Soviet style propaganda, by the way.
And I guess I should mention Italy. After all, Italy is being used as the #1 source of propaganda to terrorize the rest of the world—since they allegedly have a 10% mortality rate for those who contract COVID-19. And if we apply those statistics to America, we can end up losing hundreds of thousands of lives, possibly millions here in America!!! Oh no! But sorry, those numbers are all bogus, as well.
Here's a quote from Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health, "The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus." In other words, if you have stage 4 lung cancer and you're dying in an Italian hospital, but you also happen to test positive for COVID-19 (it is contagious, after all), then when you die of lung cancer, your death will get added to the COVID-19 death toll, even though your death certificate will list "lung cancer" as the cause of death. Yup, you're being scammed people. Here's how bad you're being scammed…
According to the Italian government's own report, as of March 24th, 2020, the following statistics were found about those who "died from COVID-19:"
- Only 12% of them actually had COVID-19 listed as the cause of death on their death certificate.
- Half of them had more than 3 pre-existing diseases before testing positive for COVID-19.
- Almost 80% had at least 2 pre-existing, life-threatening conditions other than COVID-19.
- Only 1.7% of those who died ONLY had COVID-19. Yes, you read that right.
So let's do the math. We are being told that 10% of Italians who contract COVID-19 die. But Italy's own published report shows that only 1.7% of that 10% could have actually died from COVID-19 alone. So do the math people! What is 1.7% of 10%? That is .17% of the whole!
In other words, the true number of deaths from Italy due directly and exclusively to COVID-19 is 0.17%. And of course, Italy has "the second oldest population worldwide," meaning that the people who get COVID-19 are older and have weaker immune systems so they are demonstrably more statistically vulnerable. Add to that the fact that it is a nation famous for smoking, a habit which also adds to respiratory weakness and COVID-19 vulnerability, and we have statistics that say that old, weak, immune-compromised smokers in Italy who catch COVID-19 are dying at a rate of 0.17%. Not a very attention grabbing headline, is it?
5. I'm not an idiot. I can see propaganda when its flaunted in front of me. I know when my rights are being taken away. I don't get bogged down by fear-mongering and scare tactics. And I don't get sucked into emotional terror from social pressure. So modern day soviet style fear-mongering tactics don't work on me. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, here's some examples:
- Hotlines to report you and your neighbors for not obeying quarantine orders like in Bellevue, WA; the state of Kentucky; Huntington, NY; the state of Oregon; and even in Toronto, Canada, eh.
- The creation of a "scorecard" to socially shame those states and communities who aren't properly obeying the social order.
- Churches threatened for holding services.
- Citizens threatened with being charged for a misdemeanor while being in public for non-essential activities (even in places like Idaho!).
It is obvious I can go on and on and on. But I won't. I've made my point. This is a scam. You are being scammed. If you're fearful, you'll buy the scam. If you're logical, rational, intelligent, and educated—you will not buy into the scam. So what are you going to do?
And in the end, even if the coronavirus were enough to kill more people than the Swine Flu epidemic of the Obama era, that should that be enough for you to sacrifice your 1st amendment rights, nor your common sense!
It has been said that the Coronavirus Craze, what I am calling the GREAT SCAM OF 2020, will kill more businesses than it will kill people…and I agree that is probably true. But worse than that, it has set the global precedent that there is no greater tool to control and scam the mases—the mindless sheeple of the world—than fear of a disease. Now just sit back and watch how this same scam is used over and over and over again…
Yours in Freedom,
P.S. More than anything, the Great Scam of 2020 has exposed the near worthlessness of American churches and the spinelessness of the modern day American Pastor. We need a revival more than anything.